Odisha Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme 2023:- In a time of COVID-19 pandemic the Government of Odisha State has launched an Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme. Under this o2booking supply scheme, the government is providing free Oxygen cylinders to all needy patients. At the o2booking sachetakapp portal, you will get the details such as the registration process, Login Process, and Contact Details. Now we are going to discuss deep information about Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme so stay with us till the end.
About Oxygen Concentrator Supply
This scheme has been announced by the chief minister of Odisha State Me. Naveen Patnaik on the date of 7th September 2021. With the help of the Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme patients will get free-of-cost cylinders under o2booking. this initiative is started at various locations in Odisha state.
Brief Summary of Oxygen Concentrator Supply at o2booking
|Scheme Name Details
|Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme
|Government Of Odisha
|Beneficiary Under Scheme
|Citizens Of Odisha
|To Provide Oxygen Concentrator through Doorstep Deliver
|Mode Of Application
Objective of Oxygen Concentrator Supply
The Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme will definitely provide an oxygen cylinder at the door of the patent. This program will make it easy to availability of an Oxygen Concentrator for COVID-19-infected patients and help in providing better treatments to the Odisha state patients. In the time of this COVID-19 emergency, this scheme will become life-saving. this really a very good initiative of Mr. Naveen Patnaik’s government.
Required Document o2booking sachetakapp
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- RTPCR Report
- Prescription of Doctor
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Address proof
Benefits of Oxygen Concentrator o2booking
- It will provide an Oxygen Concentrator to all needy citizens of the state.
- Under the Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme, the Oxygen Cylinder will be provided free of cost.
- This scheme will help to provide better treatment to all covid19 patients.
- Oxygen Concentrator will be provided free of cost to all eligible patients
- Any person who wants to get an Oxygen Concentrator may register online at the official portal.
Oxygen Concentrator o2booking Registration Process
- Any citizen of Odisha State who wants to apply under the Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme first needs to visit the official o2booking website.
- Now at the official web portal, you will get Oxygen Concentrator Registration Open.
- Now fill the required details such as
- Mobile number
- Patient name
- Caregiver name
- Caregiver number
- ID proof type
- ID number
- Number of days
- House/plot number
- Area locality
- After that click on the submit button.
- your registration for the Oxygen Concentrator Scheme will be completed.
Check the Status of o2booking under Oxygen Concentrator
- First of all, go to the official oxygen booking website of the state dashboard of Odisha state.
- Now the home page will open in front of your mobile and computer screen.
- Now you are required to click on the O2 concentrator booking option
- After that, you are required to click on know your status.
- Now new page will open in front of your screen
- On this new page, you have to enter your booking ID Number
- After that, you have to click on the search
- The status of the booking will be on your computer screen
- Kindly visit the official website i.e., https://covid19.odisha.gov.in/, and do your complaint here.